Choice Home Warranty - THESE GUYS WONT PAY A DIME BUT WILL STEAL A CUSTOMERS MONEY
currently there are 4 companies in my area that chw owes over 50 grand to (combine) - THEY REFUSE TO PAY CLAIMS!!- they make their money by collecting the customers payments (for the contracts), then they have the contractors pay the money for the repairs upfront then they refuse to pay the contractor - what can we all do a class action?
if you research this company and the officers oddly you find that Victor the president of chw is also the president of hwat which uses a dba in tx as home warranty administrators and a second dba naming them choice home warranty - oddly they try to sue the bbb for standing up for customers - the bbb only reports what the consumers give them - i have filed with the AG, the insurance board, with their local news, with my states local news ... i will stop at nothing until CHW/HWAT or what ever their name is (registered in nj under CHW Group, LLC ... together we can take them down ... they have no problem cashing their checks cause they are ripping everyone off but when us Lil companies have problems cashing our cause they refuse to pay there is a huge problem ...
contact victor and let him know you are onto them firstname.lastname@example.org (researching online helps to find the companies presidents information) .l.. this company is owned by Jack A Aini out of NY .. he owns Aini & Lazar (718) 758-5202 (..
maybe we should all contact him ...then again since he is an attorney he will probably throw legal mumbo jumbo in our face and tell us to screw off so that they again can continue to steal the money of the consumers and in return put the consumers local businesses in debtbe5ab16
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up. Then I took it to car max and they..."
- "Back in February 2012 I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT Premium. I drove it for two-three months. I put 12,xxx miles on it in that time. It broke memorial day..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."