Choice Home Warranty's reply to:
Choice Home Warranty - THESE GUYS WONT PAY A DIME BUT WILL STEAL A CUSTOMERS MONEY
Choice Home Warranty's reply:
We apologize for your frustration. Please reach out to our vendor relations team 1888-531-5403 to discuss your concerns.
review #465615 by GINERLEE143
Had an experience with Choice Home Warranty? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "SUPER LONG POST, SORRY. Do not ever buy floors from empire today. They are scammers that will say anything to get the sale. My husband and I finally decided to get..."
- "On 01/19/2015, I called CHW for my 5th claim with them, a misoperating swimming pool pump motor, Claim #53034681. CHW assigned what turned out to be a substandard,..."
- "Consumer beware! I ordered 2 hearing amplifiers from Kmart.com online. I was sent an email that my items shipped with a ups tracking number. Kmart charged my credit card for..."
- "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "DO NOT buy from www.Modlily.com #Modlily You may have seen related adverts for them on your timeline inbetween your friend's Facebook posts and may have been intrigued by some of..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."