Choice Home Warranty - THESE GUYS WONT PAY A DIME BUT WILL STEAL A CUSTOMERS MONEY
currently there are 4 companies in my area that chw owes over 50 grand to (combine) - THEY REFUSE TO PAY CLAIMS!!- they make their money by collecting the customers payments (for the contracts), then they have the contractors pay the money for the repairs upfront then they refuse to pay the contractor - what can we all do a class action?
if you research this company and the officers oddly you find that Victor the president of chw is also the president of hwat which uses a dba in tx as home warranty administrators and a second dba naming them choice home warranty - oddly they try to sue the bbb for standing up for customers - the bbb only reports what the consumers give them - i have filed with the AG, the insurance board, with their local news, with my states local news ... i will stop at nothing until CHW/HWAT or what ever their name is (registered in nj under CHW Group, LLC ... together we can take them down ... they have no problem cashing their checks cause they are ripping everyone off but when us Lil companies have problems cashing our cause they refuse to pay there is a huge problem ...
contact victor and let him know you are onto them email@example.com (researching online helps to find the companies presidents information) .l.. this company is owned by Jack A Aini out of NY .. he owns Aini & Lazar (718) 758-5202 (..
maybe we should all contact him ...then again since he is an attorney he will probably throw legal mumbo jumbo in our face and tell us to screw off so that they again can continue to steal the money of the consumers and in return put the consumers local businesses in debtbfcdc6b
You may also like
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "If you run into Laura McClure of Atlanta, Georgia (also uses the name Ellie McClure) proceed with caution. Ms. Laura McClure has a long history of lies and betrayal, which..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat...."
- "I bought a 2011 Mustang gt from carmax for not even two months down the road my clutch started acting up. Then I took it to car max and they..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."