Choice Home Warranty's reply to:
Choice Home Warranty - 5 claims, substandard techs the last claim takes the cake, 1 yr no solution
Choice Home Warranty's reply:
Thank you for your feedback, please feel free to contact us we will be happy to go over the policy as well as any specific questions you may have.
review #766053 by whistleblower7
Had an experience with Choice Home Warranty? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!! They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China! Are..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."