Choice Home Warranty's reply to:
Choice Home Warranty - 5 claims, substandard techs the last claim takes the cake, 1 yr no solution
Choice Home Warranty's reply:
Thank you for your feedback, please feel free to contact us we will be happy to go over the policy as well as any specific questions you may have.
review #766053 by whistleblower7
Had an experience with Choice Home Warranty? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "I ordered a cardigan and what I received didn't resemble the product at all!! They want to give me 10% back and have me pay to ship to China! Are..."