Florence, Arizona
Testimonial
4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

A/C unit went out on Sunday afternoon 6/19/16.By 8am 6/20/16 the HVAC service company contacted me for service times.

A tech. was out by 9:40am. In less then 1 hour my A/C was working, until the afternoon it was blowing warm air again. The same tech was back out before 5pm to replace the replaced run capacitor which took a dump.

Less then 1 hour A/C is still running cold. The HVAC personnel I dealt with were amiable, concerned and capable. This was the first time I needed CHW and they were there and did what I expected of them, in a timely manor. I happen to live in the Arizona desert.

Temps.

on 6/19/16 were above 115 degree's.I am also grateful.

Stan Tyburski

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Quick turn around, Service company.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Choice Home Warranty - Microwave/Oven Choice Home Warranty "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more