Florence, Arizona
Testimonial

A/C unit went out on Sunday afternoon 6/19/16.By 8am 6/20/16 the HVAC service company contacted me for service times.

A tech. was out by 9:40am. In less then 1 hour my A/C was working, until the afternoon it was blowing warm air again. The same tech was back out before 5pm to replace the replaced run capacitor which took a dump.

Less then 1 hour A/C is still running cold. The HVAC personnel I dealt with were amiable, concerned and capable. This was the first time I needed CHW and they were there and did what I expected of them, in a timely manor. I happen to live in the Arizona desert.

Temps.

on 6/19/16 were above 115 degree's.I am also grateful.

Stan Tyburski

Review about: Run Capacitor Lennox.

I liked: Quick turn around, Service company.

4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Choice Home Warranty - Microwave/Oven Choice Home Warranty "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more