Florence, Arizona
Testimonial
4.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

A/C unit went out on Sunday afternoon 6/19/16.By 8am 6/20/16 the HVAC service company contacted me for service times.

A tech. was out by 9:40am. In less then 1 hour my A/C was working, until the afternoon it was blowing warm air again. The same tech was back out before 5pm to replace the replaced run capacitor which took a dump.

Less then 1 hour A/C is still running cold. The HVAC personnel I dealt with were amiable, concerned and capable. This was the first time I needed CHW and they were there and did what I expected of them, in a timely manor. I happen to live in the Arizona desert.

Temps.

on 6/19/16 were above 115 degree's.I am also grateful.

Stan Tyburski

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Quick turn around, Service company.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more