Reply by Choice Home Warranty Sep 10, 2014

We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously. Choice Home Warranty provides home service coverage on systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement sent to you at purchase. Coverage details may also be found on our web site at http://www.choicehomewarranty.com/user_agreement.php.

Please note section F Item 12. If you have any questions in regards to our policy, feel free to contact our customer service advocates at 732-243-5964.
Author's
Phoenix, Arizona

My a/c went out in June: the compressor froze up and needed to be replaced.CHW deemed "not covered" due to lack of maintenance.

Related: Choice Home Warranty - Air compressor coil leakage

I faxed them copies of maintenance for the past three years. I even got a 2nd opinion stating that it was not due to lack of maintenance. CHW still denied the claim, paid for the second opinion and close the claim. The tech, CHW sent to my house did not give me a diagnosis or a receipt for the service call.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF!

MY HOUSE IS A 2 STORY, WE HAD TO SEAL OFF THE UPSTAIRS IN ORDER FOR THE A/C DOWNSTAIRS TO WORK PROPERLY UNTIL I COULD FIND A CONTRACTOR WHO WOULD ACCEPT PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS.I HAD TO PAY $1800 TO HAVE THE COMPRESSOR REPLACED.

Review about: Air Conditioner Repair.

3.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?