Reply by Choice Home Warranty Jun 14

We appreciate your feedback and if you would like to review your claim, kindly contact us at 1-888-531-5403.
Author's

Choice Home Warranty is guilty of practicing bad faith insurance.I am a policyholder and my claim has been improperly denied or delayed by this company.

Choice Home Warranty failed to conduct a proper investigation into my claim and they are using unreasonable grounds to deny my claim. I live in Florida where temps are in the 90's daily and my air conditioning unit went out in June and I have two small children. I called and a technician showed up and said that my contactor and compressor needs to be replaced due to normal wear and tear. The technician provided us his report and submitted it to Choice Home Warranty.

Choice called us and told us the claim was denied because the problem was caused by "rust and corrosion". The technicians never once listed these causes and Choice went so far as to tell me they had a recorded phone call of the technician saying rust and corrosion were the cause. I have in writing from the technician telling me this was a total lie and they never once said rust or corrosion caused this.

It was normal wear and tear.Choice operates in a fraudulent manner, falsifying causation reports of A/C technicians as “rust and corrosion” when in fact the technician reports the CAUSE as “normal wear and tear.” This is fraud and breach of contract

Review about: Choice Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

I didn't like: Being falsly denied a claim, Lied to and treated horribly by their customer service.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $4000
Preferred solution Full repair and replacement of AC caused by normal wear and tear

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?