Reply by Choice Home Warranty Jun 05

Thank you for your feedback, please contact us at 1-888-531-5403 and we will be happy to review your claim with you again.

Kind regards,
CHW
Author's

We have a/c issues.Choice sent a tech out that told them about the problem & that we had been properly maintaining our unit.

Choice denied our claim. I spoke to two service reps & they both gave me multiple ridiculous excuses as to why they refused to honor their contract with us. They couldn't keep their stories straight. I paid this company monthly for more than a year & now we will be out $5-7k.

There goes the money we had been saving for our child's braces. Congrats to the plaintiffs that were recently awarded $780,000 due to Choice's deceptive practices. I trusted them based on their marketing materials & website promises.

Nothing but false advertising.Do not use this company!!

Review about: Warranty.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?