Reply by Choice Home Warranty

Thank you so much for your updated response. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-531-5403 to review your claim with us. We will be happy to explain and answer any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
CHW
Author's
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 05

This issue is absolutely not resolved.Choice Home Warranty sent an email to the Better Business Bureau in response to my complaint speaking of me as if I were a petulant child.

They offered me a $150 "gift" which was essentially trying to shut me up because it was offered alongside a legal document that they wanted me to sign that would have given up all of my rights as a consumer to pursue legal action. I did not accept the $150 and did not sign the document. I paid $2,360 out of pocket to have my covered A/C unit replaced and that is what I expect to be reimbursed by Choice Home Warranty.

I do not see how they are allowed to continue to operate using the same false advertising that they were sued for in 2015 (they lost that case, by the way).I have filed a complaint with the NJ Attorney General's office and the Tennessee Attorney General's Office and I will continue to pursue reimbursement as well as warn others of the dangers of signing up with Choice Home Warranty.

Original review posted by user Jun 04

We have a/c issues.Choice sent a tech out that told them about the problem & that we had been properly maintaining our unit.

Choice denied our claim. I spoke to two service reps & they both gave me multiple ridiculous excuses as to why they refused to honor their contract with us. They couldn't keep their stories straight. I paid this company monthly for more than a year & now we will be out $5-7k.

There goes the money we had been saving for our child's braces. Congrats to the plaintiffs that were recently awarded $780,000 due to Choice's deceptive practices. I trusted them based on their marketing materials & website promises.

Nothing but false advertising.Do not use this company!!

Review about: Choice Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?