Reply by Choice Home Warranty May 10

Dear David Bank,

We do appreciate your feedback and would like for you to contact us at 1-888-531-5403 to review your claim.

Kind regards,
CHW
Author's

Air conditioner not working, told to have leak test cost $275.After leak test told leak was tiny.

Told by CHW the unit was not covered as the loss of coolant was not normal wear and tear, this unacceptable. I was told I could not escalate any further. Quite clearly this is CHW reneging on its obligation!

Apparently the loss of coolant is not normal wear and tear, the fact that this could have happened over time was unimportant to the agent.I asked to be given to the supervisor's (Cheinwa) manager, she refused, told me I could write, the best they could offer was $100, towards $290...

Review about: Home Warrent.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $310
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Choice Home Warranty - NOT HONORING THE WARRANTY Choice Home Warranty "PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! They are fine for low cost repairs, but if your A/C, Heating unit requires a large outlay, they lie and twist the Techs words just..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more