Reply by Choice Home Warranty

Dear David Bank,

We do appreciate your feedback and would like for you to contact us at 1-888-531-5403 to review your claim.

Kind regards,
CHW
Author's

Air conditioner not working, told to have leak test cost $275.After leak test told leak was tiny.

Told by CHW the unit was not covered as the loss of coolant was not normal wear and tear, this unacceptable. I was told I could not escalate any further. Quite clearly this is CHW reneging on its obligation!

Apparently the loss of coolant is not normal wear and tear, the fact that this could have happened over time was unimportant to the agent.I asked to be given to the supervisor's (Cheinwa) manager, she refused, told me I could write, the best they could offer was $100, towards $290...

Review about: Choice Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more