Reply by Choice Home Warranty

Michael Poore,

Thank you for your feedback, if you would like to discuss this claim please feel free to contact one of our Sr. Superviosrs who will be happy to review everything with you. Please contact 1-888-531-5403.

CHW
Author's

Been a Choice Home Warranty customer for two houses since 2012; we paid for three years and never utilized the services for any major repairs; but when I need them the most to repair my AC they walk away saying they will only cover $10.00 Customer representative and Managers received our concerns and they did not respond in a timely manner or agreed to pay for the AC repairs at all.I have an elder with cancer and a young child in our house and they didn't care that we were living in a 96 degree house for a week.

Finally, we decided to pay the whole unit from our packet . The excuse was that those part were not cover in the contract; but they do not tell you that when you sign their contract by phone; they only want you to pay in advance for years and the whole amount from the front. I had a issue last year with my dryer also but they did repair after three weeks of waiting for repair.

I will not going to renew contract with Choice Home Warranty ever again and I will not recommend them at all; they are a "legalize scam company" receiving money and when you need their services they walk away with many excuses.They are horrible customer service also.

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Zero customer service.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?