Reply by Choice Home Warranty

Featured
Choice Home Warranty values your feedback. For more information on systems that are covered under our policy please see our user agreement online at http://www.choicehomewarranty.com/user_agreement.php. Our consumer advocates will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. They can be reached at 732-243-5964
Author's

Called in a claim over a month ago.I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002.

I was also told that a check in the amount of 350.00 was mailed to me so that I could replace my wall unit. I have not received a check as of this date April 6, 2014. I've called several times and told the same that the check was mailed. Due to this, I then called General Electric and found out that the model number was changed and that the Unit is available.

Model Number JKP90DPBB looks and has the same features as the discontinued model. I did not get an explanation as to why the number changed but I trusted Home Service Warranty to give me all the information not just pieces that would allow them to pay less which so far is 0. I've called and emailed and now waiting for an answer as to why my appliance can't be replaced. The first Service provider never showed up after waiting over a week.

finally another Serviceman was contacted he showed up promptly and even came out the very next day late afternoon due to heavy schedule but he did show as promised. I then sent pictures as requested of the Microwave so that serial number would show. Thanking my microwave will now be fixed after parts ordered, no such luck. I've now been out of a microwave for close to 2 months and all I get is promises.

Home protection I've yet to see. Service man stated this item has to be replaced due to normal wear and tear.

Thank you, Help!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?