Reply by Choice Home Warranty

Thank you for your comments, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance with your claim. Please call 1-888-531-5403 and we will be happy to provide further assistance.

CHW TEAM
Author's
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I filed a claim for my refrigerator September 13, 2017 stating that my refrigerator doesn't keep cold.It is now October 17, 2013.

Still my refrigerator isn't repaired . Ive heard every excuse and always the parts are getting ready to be ordered. Meanwhile for over a month Ive been having to throw out food. Choice Home Warranty seems to treat their clients like Trump treats his citizens like we're on an island and we can be ignored.

The other thing is that I was charged 120.00 instead of 60.00 for the first service call and over a month now have yet to be reimbursed. I had American Home Shield and never experienced the lies, the shuffling of oh we have to get approval to order the parts to oh yes we're just getting ready to order those parts because the first order came and didn't have both parts in it. And this was only after I have made numerous phone calls. Choice Home Warranty hasn't bothered to call me except for when my bill is due.

This is the worst company by far.They just don't give a *** about you and your problem.

Review about: Choice Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?