Reply by Choice Home Warranty

We value your feedback. Please review our policy for more information about our refrigerator coverage. Contact our consumer advocate at 732-243-5964 with any questions you may have.
Author's

BOUGHT WARRANTY FOR MY HOME.I CALLED THEM WHEN I HAVE A CLAIM.

THEY SAID IT IS EXCLUDED. NOT COVER. WHAT THE ***? WHY I PAID WARRANTY FOR?

SO I CANCELLED IT . THEY CHARGED ME 50 DOLLARS PLUS MONTHS INTO THE CONTRACT. THEY ALSO TRIED TO CHARGED ME FOR THE SERVICE CALL. THEY TRIED TO OFFER ME A COUPLE HUNDREDS DOLLARS TO FIX MY REFRIGERATOR WHILE IT COST OVER THOUSAND TO FIX IT.

WHAT A RIP OF COMPANY. PEOPLE OUT THERE BE CAREFUL. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHOICE HOME WARRANTY.

THEY WILL ROB YOUR MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN.I WANT TO SUE THEM.I WANT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

Review about: Choice Home Warranty Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Choice Home Warranty?

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Choice Home Warranty - Microwave/Oven Choice Home Warranty "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more